Pumpkin in the oven
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into strips. Grease with olive oil and add Parmesan cheese mixed with chopped flakes. I used grated telemea but it goes better with cheese or parmesan. Some I greased with oil and sprinkled with breadcrumbs, others I greased with cream cheese left in the refrigerator and others with yogurt and crushed garlic and then cornflakes.
I sprinkled them with pepper, paprika and curry. Everyone can use spices to taste. Put them on baking paper and put them in the oven until they are browned and the fork enters them easily.
Top 5 most tasty baked pumpkin recipes for a memorable dinner!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 5 delicious recipes of baked pumpkin for every taste. The recipes are easy to prepare, and the dishes obtained are very tasty, appetizing and healthy. If you want a juicy dish, then prepare baked pumpkin in sour cream sauce, and if you want a crunchy snack, then choose baked pumpkin with crispy Parmesan crust. For special occasions you can prepare pumpkin or pumpkin oladati combined with tomatoes and cheese, and & # 8220pizza & # 8221 from pumpkin will surprise any gourmet.
1. Baked zucchini in sour cream sauce
& # 8211 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1 * 1 cm cubes. If the pumpkins have a small diameter, then cut them into 1 cm thick rounds.
3. Put the zucchini in a plastic bag, add the chopped parsley, salt, pepper and oil.
4. Wrap the bag at the top so that air enters and shake it well, so that the pumpkins mix evenly.
5. Line the tray with foil, place the vegetables, level them and bake them (in half) for about 20 minutes.
6. Grate the cheese, add the dill, cream, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
7. Pour the sauce over the pumpkin and bake until ready.
8. Place the zucchini on a flat plate, grind the garlic on top and enjoy the divine taste of the food. You can decorate the pumpkins with green threads.
2. Baked zucchini with tomatoes and cheese
& # 8211 salt and ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick slices and the tomatoes into thinner slices.
2. Press the garlic through a press or a small grater.
3. Fry the zucchini on both sides until golden brown and place on a tray.
4. Sprinkle the garlic on top and place the tomato slices.
5. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake the zucchini at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
3. & # 8220Pizza & # 8221 from the pumpkin
& # 8211 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs (to taste & # 8211 dill, oregano, basil)
& # 8211 150 g of meat products (salami, pastrami, ham)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick slices, sprinkle them with a mixture of salt, pepper and herbs and place them on a pan greased with oil (if the pumpkins are ripe, then you need to peel them and seeds).
3. Sprinkle the zucchini with finely chopped garlic.
4. Peel the tomatoes (put them in boiling water for a few minutes) and cut them into thin slices.
5. Cut the meat products into thin slices or strips.
7. Dilute the mayonnaise with water or soup so that it can be easily distributed over the entire surface.
8. Assemble & # 8220pizza & # 8221 & # 8211 place the tomatoes over the pumpkin, place the meat products on top, then the cheese and pour the diluted mayonnaise over the vegetables.
9. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Then remove the foil, raise the temperature to 250 degrees and bake the zucchini until golden brown.
11. Serve hot food.
4. Baked pumpkin oladii
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 150-200 g of cheese (mozzarella, adygei cheese, suluguni cheese and other)
& # 8211 greenery to taste (dill, parsley or green onion)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Put the zucchini through a large grater, salt them and let them sit for 5 minutes. Squeeze the zucchini and drain the liquid.
3. Finely chop the greens, grate the cheese.
4. Add all the ingredients to the pumpkin and mix well.
5. Line the tray with baking paper and place the dough with a spoon. During baking, the oladi will stretch, so place them at a distance.
6. Bake the oladi for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Baked zucchini with crispy crust
& # 8211 a few tablespoons of finely grated Parmesan cheese
& # 8211 1 outlet of herbs from Provence
& # 8211 salt and ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut the zucchini (cleaned) into 1 cm thick slices and season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix in a bowl: herbs, cheese and breadcrumbs.
4. Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
6. Soak the zucchini in the egg, then pass them through the cheese mixture and place them on the tray.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes, then turn and bake for another 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
8. Place the zucchini on a nice plate and serve with sour cream and garlic sauce.
Baked zucchini with chicken breast
Chicken breast should be portioned into very small strips. Put the peas, tomatoes and peppers and, of course, the chicken strips next to the zucchini. Fill the water and put the tray in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove the pan and add the tomato sauce and top with water. Season with salt and pepper and leave the tray with baked pumpkin a few minutes.
The garnish can be made optionally with chicken breast. If you want to use this recipe even as a garnish you can give up the chicken breast, as you will definitely have a steak next to this delicious garnish. Pumpkin in the oven. If you want it as a stand-alone dish, add the chicken breast and, to give it an even more special taste, serve it with sour cream. You will see how delicious a garnish made mostly of vegetables can be. And she is also holy. So enjoy a special garnish of pumpkins baked in oven with vegetables and chicken breast.
Recipe Low Carb
No carb. Or not to lie nicely, 2.69 carb per hundred grams. Only the pumpkin counts because, the sinner, only he has them. But what does 2 carbs matter in addition to the hundreds we eat for a lifetime? This dish did not convince me to repeat it because I am not a big fan of pumpkins, in general. But maybe for others it is good or maybe if we come back, improve and add something, we bring it to a good result good for our diet. I'll explain later what I didn't like and where I think I was wrong. Maybe on another beautiful day, I will give him back the chance to appreciate, fixing the mistakes and modifying here and there.
Anyway, what I used this time:
& # 8211 same tablespoon oil (only one this time)
& # 8211 grated cheese (normally I couldn't miss it)
I cleaned the pumpkins nicely, cut them in two halves and took out the core with seeds from inside each one until they took the shape of small cute boats. Thanks to my work as a sculptor, I took the widely used hyena tray and greased it with a little oil and placed the boats in it.
In the four pumpkin boats I broke an egg. I sprinkled a little salt over each egg, grated cheese in abundance and dried parsley and put the tray in the oven. About 20 minutes, over medium heat, if I remember correctly, until I considered ochiometrically that the egg is done. And that was about it.
Why didn't I really like it this way: the egg was too dry, the zucchini too watery. I was expecting the egg to come out creamy and with the yolk as if it were mesh. Maybe it would have been good to put a piece of butter over the zucchini, under the egg or maybe I kept them too long in the oven. However, you may like the test. Especially since it's such a good way to eat carbs. If I try again, I'll tell you. Anyway, to show it looks good.
Baked zucchini with tomatoes and cheese!
Here is the recipe for a light and simple garnish, which you can prepare quickly. Baked zucchini with tomatoes and cheese are a universal dish that will complement any meat or fish dish. The recipe will be appreciated by the whole family.
-40 gr of fermented cream
-salt, black pepper, spices & # 8211 to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the zucchini into slices about 0.5 cm thick. Optionally, you can peel the zucchini.
2. Tomatoes and bell peppers, also cut into rounds.
3. Take the baking form and place the vegetables vertically in layers: zucchini, bell pepper, then tomato.
4. Season the vegetables with salt, black pepper and spices, then cover them with sour cream.
5. Beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
6.Prepare the vegetables with grated cheese and pour the egg mixture.
7. Shape in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
Zucchini have a delicate taste. You can serve the food with fermented cream or a favorite sauce.
They reduce inflammation and prevent eye diseases
Pumpkin consumption has been associated with the prevention of eye diseases, due to its rich content in lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene. These antioxidants reduce the risk of cataracts.
At the same time, zucchini prevents health problems associated with vitamin C deficiency or internal inflammations such as: asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, painful swelling.
Helps with diabetes
A study of diabetic animals published in the journal Plant Foods for Human Nutrition showed that pumpkin peels, added to a high-glucose diet, reduced the negative impact of glucose.
Pumpkin can also prevent atherosclerosis and other heart problems associated with diabetes. It also helps lower bad blood cholesterol. These effects are due to the fibers it contains.
Men need to know that pumpkins can help reduce the symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Baked zucchini with tomato sauce
Here's what you need to enjoy this special recipe Pumpkin in the oven with tomato and vegetable sauce:
Half a chicken breast
2 bell peppers
100 gr peas
Or preserve mushrooms
4-5 bunches of cauliflower
A big onion
Salt, pepper, oil
First all the vegetables must be washed very well. Insist on cauliflower to clean it very well of sand. Then you will take each vegetable separately and peel it and tail it according to the case. Zucchini should be cut into slices about half an inch thick. Onions, tomatoes, peppers and carrots should be finely chopped. Start by putting a little oil in a pan. Put the onion to harden and leave it until it becomes translucent. Then add the zucchini that you will fry very little. Then take a very large tray in which to put a little oil. Put the fried onions and zucchini and add a cup of water. Put the tray in the oven for 5 minutes, then take it out and continue to add the ingredients.
RECIPES WITH ZUCCHINI & # 8211 a collection of simple and tasty recipes, easy to prepare with pumpkin.
In this collection you will find recipes for appetizers, food, stews, zacusca, preserves, tarts, gratins and many other suggestions in which you can turn this vegetable into a real star.
Zucchini are an important source of nutrients and are perfect on summer days. Helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels and improve digestion.
Zucchini can be found in the local version with light green skin, but also in imported versions: zucchini that can have yellow or dark green skin.
You've probably noticed that most of the recipes are cooked healthy in the oven. This does not mean that you will not find fried bread pumpkins or oil-fried pumpkin meatballs below. You can make them in the oven, but they dry out and their texture no longer retains the same moisture and beautiful color in the section.
Pumpkins can also be eaten raw, but they are absolutely delicious grilled or in salads.
Below you will find recipes with very tasty pumpkins and very easy to make & # 8211 recipes with pumpkins for summer.
CLICK ON THE TITLE OF EACH RECIPE AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE DESIRED RECIPE!
Baked zucchini: crispy, very crunchy
If we fry them, they will be crispy, of course, but they will also be wonderful browned in the oven and we will contribute to the body half of half the calories. In addition, the dough we make only with egg white (which you can even find packaged in all supermarkets), so if cholesterol is a problem, with this recipe you can give yourself a good tribute. Any dipping sauce?
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Wash the zucchini well and dry. Slice neither too thin nor too thick, but leave the skin on.
- Arrange the whites in a deep bowl and in another breadcrumbs mixed with a little salt and pepper.
- Add a little salt to the pumpkin slices and pass them through the white and then through the breadcrumbs.
- Place them on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper or a sheet of silicone, water with a drizzle of olive oil and bake at 200 ° C until golden brown (15-20 minutes) you can sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan if you feel like it before baking.
Note: to get a more perfect fit, you can mix the grated turkey with oatmeal in equal parts.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Baked recipes » Baked zucchini: crispy, very crunchy
How do we prepare the recipe for baked pumpkin chips?
Wash the zucchini, dry with a napkin and cut into very thin slices.
Beat the egg in a bowl with a little salt.
In another bowl, mix the cheese with the breadcrumbs, ground almonds, salt and pepper.
Each slice is given through the egg, then through the breadcrumbs composition and placed in a tray lined with baking paper.
Sprinkle the pumpkin chips with oil and bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 210 degrees Celsius.
Half the time they return to the other side. When they are golden on both sides they are ready and we can take them out of the oven.
They are served hot, with different sauces, according to tastes and preferences, but they can also be served simple, without problems.
I warmly invite you to try the recipe. It is simple, tasty and very quick to prepare. It will definitely enter the top of your preferences. & # 128539
All I can do is wish you a lot of success in cooking and good appetite!
The recipe and the photos belong to him Gigi Vulturu, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
- zucchini - 1 kilogram
- cow's cheese - 350 grams
- dill - 50-70 grams
- eggs - 2 pieces
- garlic - 3–5 puppies
- hard cheese - 100 grams
- salt, pepper - to taste
- olive oil.
Baked zucchini amazed with cheese. Step by step recipe
- Prepare the filling: chop the washed and dried dill very finely. Tip for washing dill: it is better to wash it not under running water, but in a bowl. Because it has a lot of small needles, twigs on which you can put the dust and running water wash more superficially and can let it get dirty. And in the bowl, on the contrary, all the green particles are straightened and washed well. Put in a bowl of cold water, put the dill for 5 minutes, then rinse the greens well. For best results, rinse in two to three drops.
- You can take any cottage cheese, but it is better if it is dry, raw (I have 9%). If you have grains, wipe it through a sieve.
- Finely chop the garlic or grate it. The amount of garlic can be adjusted according to the taste and size of the garlic clove.
- Combine cottage cheese, dill (leave a little for the casserole), garlic, salt (salt should feel good), season with pepper, add 2 eggs. Mix all ingredients well.
- The young zucchini (about 15-20 centimeters long) are cut in half, and the middle (seed part) is cleaned with a spoon to make a boat. (Do not discard the selected pulp!)
- Sprinkle the sliced zucchini slices with salt, pepper and put the curd filling in them, and leave the hard cheese on top. If you want, you can sprinkle thyme or other dried herbs and a little sprinkle with olive oil.
- Put the zucchini on a parchment-covered baking sheet and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Step-by-step preparation of the leftover casserole: cut the pumpkin pulp into crumbs, in any shape, put it in a baking dish. Add olive oil (about 1 tablespoon), dill, salt (0.3-0.5 teaspoon), season with ground pepper. If you still have curd filling and hard cheese, then add them to the pot and mix well. Cover and send to bake the zucchini at the same time. After 30-35 minutes we get it, mix it and put it back in the oven, but without a lid, so that the table thickens slightly.
- If the stove allows, then before turning off, for 3-5 minutes, turn the top fire in the oven to brown the crust. But make sure you don't burn the top.
Zucchini cooked with cottage cheese and casserole are ready! They are just amazing! Before serving, let them cool slightly - it will be tastier. The casserole itself turned out to be semi-liquid, juicy, somewhat similar to stew. I used it as a sauce for meat, buckwheat and even so it is very tasty to eat! Homemade pumpkin with cottage cheese - a bomb: tender, ripe thighs, topped with delicious cheese filling! Such a delicious - you will lick your fingers! "Very tasty" wishes you good appetite!