Gingerbread with Turkish coffee
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melt a tablespoon of sugar in a saucepan until it turns brown, then carefully add the 125 ml of hot water and simmer until the sugar melts.
Separately mix the nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, then add over the melted sugar and mix.
Add the rest of the sugar and leave on low heat, stirring, until all the sugar has melted.
Turn off the heat and add 150 g of flour over the syrup, stirring vigorously with the spatula until the full amount is incorporated, then allow to cool.
Separately, mix the rest of the flour with the salt and baking soda, add the previously prepared composition together with the melted butter, egg, lemon peel and mix well until you have a homogeneous dough.
Shape the dough on a work surface lined with flour until it is no longer sticky.
While forming the cakes on the countertop, keep the rest of the countertop permanently covered with cling film.
Fill the cakes with cream balls and bake over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
Mix the egg with the sugar until it doubles in volume, add the flour and coffee and mix well
Add the milk and mix.
Put the cream on the fire in a bain-marie until it thickens, stirring very often.
Leave it to cool until it becomes viscous before using it.
Beat the egg whites with the sugar until it acquires the consistency of meringue, then add the 2 tablespoons of hot water and mix well.
In a bowl with a lid, put 2-3 baked and cooled cakes, adding 2-3 tablespoons of icing over.
Put the lid on and shake well until the cakes are glazed all over the surface.
Repeat the process until you have finished all the gingerbreads.
Allow to harden in air without covering.
Ingredients Gingerbread with halva
145 g butter, at room temperature
150 g brown sugar
125 g molasses
1 egg, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
437 g flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon crushed ienihabar
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
halva with cocoa (or plain) Feleacul
For the royal icing
1 egg white, at room temperature
200 gr powdered sugar
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Melt the sugar and caramelize over low heat, then add the water and mix until completely dissolved. Add the butter and mix until it melts. Remove the pan from the heat, add the honey and stir. Allow to cool and then add the yolks, stirring vigorously for incorporation.
2. Mix the flour and baking powder and incorporate them into the liquid composition in point 1. Add the flavors and knead by hand.
3. On the table sprinkled with flour, work the dough a little and then divide it in two. Spread each side and cut with special biscuit shapes. Place the dough figurines in the baking tray lined with paper. Bake for 15 minutes and then allow to cool completely.
4. For the icing, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and then gradually add the powdered sugar until a dense and glossy composition is obtained which is distributed in several bowls and colored. The glaze is placed in a special decorative pocket and decorated according to your imagination. The gingerbread is then left on a grill to dry and then can be placed in boxes.
Gingerbread with Turkish coffee - Recipes
Filter the recipes by the product with which they can be prepared
VIDEO Espresso and Cappuccino recipe prepared simultaneously by Adrian Cărădeanu at the Breville Prima Latte II espresso machine
VIDEO Caffe latte recipe with whiskey cream with the manual espresso Prima Latte II by Adrian Cărădeanu
VIDEO Coffee latte recipe with caramel syrup at the Breville Prima Latte II espresso machine by Adrian Cărădeanu
VIDEO Macchiato espresso recipe with the manual espresso Prima Latte II by Adrian Cărădeanu
VIDEO Caffe Latte recipe with chocolate at the Prima Prima Latte II manual espresso machine by Adrian Cărădeanu
VIDEO Cappuccino recipe with chocolate at Breville Prima Latte II espresso machine by Adrian Cărădeanu
Cake recipe with cappuccino cream prepared at Prima Latte II Breville by Diva in the kitchen
Cappuccino cake recipe with mascarpone and chocolate prepared with Prima Latte II Manual Milk Espresso by Diva in the Kitchen
Recipe crinkles with orange prepared with the HeatSoft Breville Hand Mixer
Alaska Mini Baked Recipe with Prima Latte Silver Espresso Coffee by Papa Bun Recipes
Tiramisu ice cream recipe with espresso prepared at Prima Latte Red by Laura's Sweets
Ice cream recipe with coffee prepared with Prima Latte Silver espresso by Papa Bun Recipes
Festive cake recipe with cappuccino coffee by Lecturi şi Arome
Coffee cake, ricotta cream and chestnut puree recipe by Laura's Sweets
Rolled recipe with coffee cream by Laura's Sweets
Waffle recipe with caramel cream and coffee by Lecturi şi Arome
Cake Pops Recipe with Coffee by Laura's Sweets
Lava Cake Recipe with Espresso Coffee at Prima Latte Silver Espresso by Papa Bun Recipes
Dessert recipe with coffee and cardamom mousse by Laura's Sweets
Homemade chocolate with coffee recipe by Lecturi si Arome
Coffee cream and whipped cream cake recipe by Laura's Sweets
Coffee custard recipe prepared with Prima Latte Red espresso by Laura's Sweets
Gingerbread recipe with coffee, chocolate glaze by Laura's Sweets
Recipe Coffee cake prepared with Prima Latte Red espresso by Dulciuri Fel de Fel
Tiramisu recipe with coffee prepared with the Prima Latte espresso by Dulciuri of all kinds
Briose recipe with coffee prepared with the Prima Latte espresso by Dulciuri of all kinds
Tincture on lemon (orange) and coffee
Citrus peel goes well with coffee liqueur is obtained with a pleasant pleasant aroma.
- vodka (infusion) - 0.5 l
- water - 200 ml
- instant coffee - 1 teaspoon
- orange (lemon) - 1 unit
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- vanilla - on top of a knife.
1. Remove the lemon or orange peel (peel) without the white pulp and bitter a few days to dry in the sun.
2. The coffee tank mix vodka infusion and water. Add finely chopped or rubbed on a grated vanilla peel.
3. Seal the jar and place for 7 days in a dark place at room temperature. Or a day to shake.
4. Add sugar, stir until completely dissolved, and then put again for 7 days.
5. finished the coffee liqueur on orange or lemon filtered through gauze and pour into bottles. Shelf life of up to 3 years.
Orange and the coffee option
Cold gingerbread step by step
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ⅔ cup of molasses
- 3 / $ closed beer cup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- In a large glass bowl, combine flour, ginger powder, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix all ingredients very well until they are integrated with each other.
- Put a saucepan on the fire and heat the beer over medium heat. Stir occasionally until boiling.
- After it reaches the boiling point, remove it from the heat and add the baking juice. It should be done little by little until a frothy mixture is obtained. Add the brown sugar and mix the ingredients until dissolved.
- In another large glass bowl, beat the eggs and, once ready, add the vegetable oil and grated ginger. Mix all the ingredients until a paste with a uniform consistency is obtained. Then, little by little, add the beer-heated fire to the saucepan.
- Then add the first mixture of ginger powder, salt and cinnamon. All ingredients must be mixed very well.
- A large mold is greased and the preparation is poured little by little into it.
- The form is placed in the oven, which must be preheated to 180 ° and baked for 40 minutes.
- 4 cups of previously brewed coffee (cold or at room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 80 ml vanilla flavored coffee creamer (commercial)
- 55 g caramel topping for ice cream (or to taste)
- 3 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream, optional
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix them, at high speed, until the ice is completely homogenized. Pour the coffee into four tall glasses and if you want, put a few tablespoons of whipped cream in each. Serve immediately.
The best gingerbread with marzipan & # 8211 see recipe
Gingerbread cake is so tasty that it can be eaten every day. Prepare this recipe now and let yourself be seduced by the delicious aroma of the dessert that delights your senses.
- 350 white flour
- 50 gr sugar, 140 gr butter
- 250 ml milk, 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons honey, a handful of prunes
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Spices: 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground coriander, 2 teaspoons and 1 cocoa
Ingredients for decoration:
- 200 g of plum or currant jam
- 150 gr white marzipan, a tablespoon of cocoa and cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
Put the butter, sugar, honey, spices and prunes cut into pieces in a pot. Put the pot on the stove over low heat for 5 minutes. Take the pot off the heat and gently pour the cold milk. Mix everything. The mixture should be slightly warm. Beat the eggs and add them to the pot, stirring with a spoon.
In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder. Put all the contents of the pot in the flour bowl and mix with a spoon until all the ingredients are combined.
Grease the baking tray with butter and sprinkle flour on the inside. Put the countertop composition in the tray. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 50 minutes. After turning off the oven, leave the door ajar for 10 minutes. Then take the top out of the oven and let it cool.
After it has cooled, cut the top into 2 equal parts. Grease part of the top with plum jam.
Roll half the amount of marzipan in a thin layer. Add powdered sugar on top. Place the layer of marzipan over the other gingerbread tray.
Cut the worktop in half, this time perpendicularly. Put the pieces on top of each other. Place the top over which you added marzipan on top and sprinkle it with the cinnamon and cocoa mixture. The rest of the marzipan can be used to form stars.
Sprinkle powdered sugar over the marzipan stars and lightly place them over the gingerbread cake. Good appetite!
1. Mix the oil, honey and sugar and simmer for a few minutes. They are then pulled aside and left to cool.
2. Prepare the dough as follows: put the flour in a bowl, add the baking powder, ground almonds, eggs and mix everything with the mixer.
3. In the same mixture, add the candied lemons and oranges, then the ground cloves and a pinch of salt and continue to mix with the mixer. If the dough is too soft, add a little more flour. Cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hour to rest.
4. Grease the pan with a little margarine, then spread the crust well.
5. Using a special brush, grease the entire dough with whipped cream.
6. Cut into 6 & # 2156 cm squares.
7. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Each square is garnished with a cherry, halves of almonds and pieces of candied lemon. Place in the oven and bake at the right heat.
8. Bake for about 40 minutes, until the top turns brown. Remove, leave to cool and cut into squares on the marks already made.
Coconut flour keto cakes
These cakes are great. They are made easily and quickly, provided you have a very good non-stick pan and a thin and wide palette. They are soft and flexible, so you can roll them with various fillings, for example with eggplant salad, liver pate, cream cheese, etc. They can also be eaten for breakfast as bread. I use them for quesadilla.
I want to tell you that I have been experimenting with these cakes for months, since I started the diet. ITow Carb HIgG Fat. I tried many recipes, with various proportions of coconut flour and psyllium bran. Some also contained coconut oil and / or baking powder. Each time it was a pain to roll out the dough, transfer the cakes to the pan and especially to turn them over. The variant I propose to you today has already passed the test several times, the cakes are easy to make, if you follow the steps in the recipe.
For 4 cakes, with a diameter of about 15-16 cm
- 60 g coconut flour
- 15 g of psyllium bran
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- thyme, oregano, ground pepper, paprika, hot pepper flakes to taste
- 300 ml hot water for frying
Mix all the dry components in a bowl. Spices are used to "distract" from the sweet taste of coconut flour. Put what combination you want.
Pour hot water, mix quickly with a spatula, until the formation of a dough of plasticine consistency. Leave for about 10-15 minutes, to swell the bran and cool the dough.
Divide the dough into 4 equal parts.
Each piece is spread with a rolling pin between 2 baking papers, until the diameter of 16-17 cm is obtained.
Remove the paper from above, turn the cake over on one hand, remove the other paper, then carefully transfer the cake to a hot pan with a little coconut oil. Bake until golden brown (about 2-4 minutes), over medium to low heat. Using a thin and wide palette, carefully turn the cake on the other side, hold for a few more minutes until browned.
The cakes are preferably removed on a towel placed on a grill, in order to avoid condensation as much as possible.
The cakes will swell a little when baked and will shrink slightly in diameter, it is normal.
When they have cooled completely, they can be placed on top of each other and stored in the refrigerator, covered with cling film, for 2-3 days.
TOTAL: 395 grams, 506.6 calories, 12 proteins, 29.9 lipids, 48 carbohydrates, 36 fibers
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.