We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the lamb bones in salted water, frothing well.
The vegetables are cleaned, washed and finely chopped, and the carrot and parsnip are grated and cut into slices.
When the meat is cooked, remove the pieces from the pot, set the bones aside, cut the meat, of course, into small cubes.
I strained the remaining juice twice and put it on the fire again. In the strained juice I put onions, carrots, parsnips and boiled them for 15 minutes. Then I added the rest of the frozen vegetables.
When all the vegetables are almost ready, add the tomatoes.
At the end, add salt, put the borscht, and after a few roasts, turn off the heat, add the chopped greens.
Lamb soup - Lamb borscht - The tastiest and simplest recipe
• 2 eggs
• 2 carrots
• 1 kg of lamb ribs with meat, bones
• 2-3 green onions (or 1 dried onion)
• 3-4 diced red spoons
• 1 handful of bell pepper
• borscht, salt, to taste
• a few larch threads
We start by washing the pieces of meat, then we boil them in a pot with 2 and a half liters of water and a quarter teaspoon of salt.
We remove the foam whenever it forms.
We clean, wash and cut the vegetables into cubes.
After the meat is half cooked, after about 15-20 minutes, add the vegetables and continue to cook over medium heat. If the water drops too much, we add more hot water.
Separately, boil the borscht and let it boil for a few minutes.
When the vegetables and meat are well cooked, add salt, add the diced tomatoes and pour the borscht.
Stir and simmer for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
In a bowl, beat the eggs a little with a fork, then pour them lightly into the borscht, mix and add the chopped larch.
Enjoy it with gusto! Good appetite!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Lamb borscht recipe: ingredients and preparation
- 1, 5 kg of lamb - necessarily and bone (lamb ribs are excellent)
- 2 l of borscht
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 1 green loboda link
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsnip
- 1 small celery
- 1 parsley root
- 1 small larch connection
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
Method of preparation:
The most important step for the success of this lamb borscht is to prepare the meat. Remove excess fat (but not all) and make sure there are no traces of fur on the meat.
The meat, well washed, is put in a pot of cold water, a few peppercorns, 2 bay leaves and a cup of vinegar. Leave on low heat until foam gathers. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, gather the foam, let it boil for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
CSID tried: Lamb borscht, the simple recipe you never fail with!
The Easter holidays are approaching, the lamb is the star of these festive days. However, lamb is not for everyone. Many refuse to eat it for sentimental reasons, others do not appreciate the texture, others do not know how to prepare it, but most of the opinions I have heard refer to the specific smell of this type of meat.
The recipe we propose solves this problem. Even those who would not have eaten lamb never asked for another portion when I served it.
Lamb borscht - Recipes
Ingredient: For 10 servings: 800 g lamb, 500 g dried onions, 100 g carrots, 100 g celery, 200 g green onions, 100 ml oil, 1,500 l borscht, 50 g green parsley, 50 g larch, salt.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: The vegetables are cleaned, washed and sliced. Dried and green onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped. Simmer the green onions in oil, dry onions and boil the vegetables in salted water. After they have boiled in half, add the lamb cut into portions and washed, continuing to boil. When the meat is cooked, add the borscht which has been boiled separately and strained, along with the green onion which has been stewed. Continue cooking for about 5-10 minutes and adjust the taste of salt and sour. Serve with finely chopped greens.
|1. Pumpkin salad (I) (Salads> Vegetable salads) |
2. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
3. Cheese on the lid (I) (Appetizers> Appetizers with cheese)
4. Mayonnaise sauce (I) (Sauces> Cold sauces)
5. Tuna salad with beans (I) (Salads> Fish salads)
6. Omelette soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
7. Noodles with ham (I) (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
8. Vegetable soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
9. Soup per minute (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
10. Vegetable cream soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
11. Poultry soup with dumplings (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
12. Pumpkin soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
13. Mushroom soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
14. Pumpkin soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
15. Gull soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
16. Yogurt soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
17. Apple soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
18. Lamb tarragon soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
19. Beetroot borscht (Soups, broths, borscht> Borscht)
20. Parsley soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
21. Lettuce soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
22. Pumpkin Cream Soup (I) (Soups, Broths, Borscht> Vegetable Soups)
23. Cream of pumpkin soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
24. Cream of potato soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
25. Cream of cauliflower (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
26. Cream of lentil soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
27. Leek cream soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
28. Potato and carrot soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
29. Onion soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
30. Spinach borsch (II) (Soups, broths, borscht> Borscht)
- 1 kg lamb (neck, back, some ribs)
- 1 dried white onion
- 3 green onions
- a small piece of celery (or a stem)
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 400 g diced tomatoes (from jar or can)
- 500 ml fresh borscht
- 1 egg tied
- a bunch of fresh larch
Wash and clean the skin very well and the excess fat.
Boil it with enough water to cover it with two or three fingers. Add a little salt, then froth whenever needed.
Meanwhile, wash, clean and chop the roots and vegetables.
After any traces of foam disappear, add the vegetables and roots, add a teaspoon of salt and cook until the meat is completely cooked.
Then add the tomatoes, bring a few more boils, borscht, season with salt and beaten egg. At the end add the chopped larch and the soup is ready.
If you like it, you can eat it with sour cream and hot peppers. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Method of preparation
Lamb borscht with red loboda
Cut the meat and put it to boil. Foam it carefully and continue cooking.
Cut the meat into suitable large pieces and fry in hot oil so it won't come out.
Recommendations for you and your home
Food vacuum FFS005X-01, dry / wet vacuum, pulse function
Vacuum cleaner VS3190X-01
Package 2 Rollers for vacuuming food 20 cm x 6.7 m
Viorel Vio, April 18, 2014
it can be soured very well with sorrel leaves or rhubarb, naturally :)
Proca Constanta, November 28, 2013
I HAVE NOT DONE SO FAR BUT I REALLY LIKE IT I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ON THE KITCHEN BASIS.
mariana scarlat (Chef de cuisine), March 31, 2010
Apples, I don't put potatoes or broth either. Lamb soup is a white soup. But, there is also a gift, I saw and ate lamb soup with potatoes and broth or tomatoes. It's not bad at all and now, everyone does it the way they like. I know someone who doesn't eat soup, if it's not red, that's how his mother used to make it. Dr. gustibus.
no lamb or broth is added to the lamb soup! Only green onions, roots and rice.
Doina Varga (Chef), March 10, 2010
Dear friend, I will not respond to your comments for a while. I often like to joke, but from here to being accused of both is a long way. If you have any questions about the recipe, please send me a private message. Thank you in advance.
Method of preparation change source]
The meat cut into pieces is boiled in boiling salted water (respectively meat or vegetable broth) together with the bay leaf and garlic, and when the meat is half cooked, add the finely chopped vegetables and cook together. At the end (for good meat in any case shorter than an hour) add borscht, green onions such as finely chopped greens and season with salt and pepper as well as boiled rice to taste. Let it simmer for a few more minutes (no longer boiling).
Rub the yolks well in a bowl with the cream and pour, stirring the soup continuously so as not to cut it or serve the soup with cream, yogurt or cream rubbed well with egg yolk, to taste. The head can also be used for soup. & # 911 & # 93 & # 912 & # 93
1 head of honey
2-3 pieces of lamb ribs and tail
1 cup rice
1 liter of borscht
1 glass of cream
1 tablespoon broth
Clean the lamb's head of hair, remove the eyes, separate the tongue and wash it in several cold waters. Put it in a pot with the pieces of lamb ribs, cut the tongue and tail into small pieces and pour enough cold water to cover them, then boil them.
Bring to the boil, then wash the meat and the pot in which you boiled, change the water and boil everything for 1 hour, over low heat, then add the chopped vegetables and salt to taste. Boil for another 30 minutes on low heat. Add the broth, pre-cooked rice, and boiled and frothed borscht. Season with chopped larch, to taste. Stir in whipped cream, hot borscht and serve very hot with fresh bread.
Source: The recipe is taken from the book "Sauces, dressings and spices" by the well-known author Maria Cristea Şoimu, from the collection that bears her name.
Lamb soup & # 8211 tricks from housewives
- For lamb soup, choose fresh meat. You recognize her because she's pink. It must not be wet, a sign that it has been frozen and thawed.
- The lamb must be elastic, a sign that the animal was young.
- Lamb organs taste even better when you make lamb soup, so you shouldn't be afraid to use them.