Chicken and sweetcorn burgers recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Chicken burgers
These small burgers with sweetcorn can be made with minced chicken or turkey mince. Serve with some chilli sauce if you're making them for teenagers or adults.
1 person made this
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- 400g minced chicken or turkey mince
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 3 spring onion, finely chopped
- pinch of paprika
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- Cook sweetcorn in some hot water in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes; drain.
- Mix minced chicken with breadcrumbs, flour, egg, spring onion, paprika, salt, pepper and oil. Stir in sweetcorn; form mixture into small burgers.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan; fry the burgers in batches until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.