Peasant potatoes with sausage, in the oven
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
They are tasty and can be a hearty breakfast or dinner.
From the ingredients below resulted 2 large portions.
- 3-4 medium-sized potatoes (about 500 g)
- 150-200 g pork sausage, smoked
- 1-2 onions
- ground pepper
- ground thyme
- fried onion oil
- 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Peasant potatoes with sausage, in the oven:
Wash the potatoes well and put them to boil, along with the peel, for about 20-25 minutes. Drain the water and after they have cooled, peel them and cut them into cubes, not too big.
Cut the sausage into slices and fry in oil, and after it has browned, take it out on a plate. In the resulting oil and fat, fry the finely chopped onion. When the onion has softened, add the potatoes, the fried sausage and season to taste. Mix carefully so as not to crush the potatoes and put the composition in a bowl (I used a heat-resistant dish) and sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and serve hot.
It can also be served with pickles.
Whoever wants, can grate cheese on top.
Baked peasant potatoes. Prepare them like at McDonald's!
Do you like peasant potatoes from McDonald's? Today we will teach you how to prepare them at home very easily. For this you will only need: peeled potatoes, a little oil and various spices for an aromatic taste. In a very short time you will get a delicious garnish from which you will not be able to refrain. Enjoy potatoes with sauces and fresh salads!
-salt and spices for potatoes to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the potatoes well, dry them with paper towels and cut them into slices. Wash the starch potatoes.
2. Sprinkle all spices to taste and mix.
3. Add sunflower oil and mix well to make each potato shine.
4. Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the potatoes with greens and serve with cream, sauce or vegetable salad.
Peasant potatoes (baked)!
Peasant potatoes are prepared quickly: clean them, put them in the oven and forget about them until they are ready!
-2-3 tablespoons refined sunflower oil (odorless)
-2 teaspoons of spices for potatoes
-2 tablespoons fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into longitudinal quarters so that they look like thick strips.
2.Put the potatoes in a suitable bowl. Add the oil, the spices (we combined the potato spice mixture with a little paprika to give the baked potatoes a nicer shade) and the breadcrumbs. Mix well to spread these ingredients on the surface of all potato slices.
3. Place the potatoes on the tray lined with baking paper.
4.Insert the tray in the preheated oven to 170-180 ° C and bake the potatoes for 25-35 minutes. Check that they are ready by the toothpick test.
5. While the potatoes are baking, prepare a sauce, with which to serve them. We offer you a suitable option: mix 2 tablespoons of fermented cream with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and spices to taste (usually we choose or prepare a mixture of spices, containing granulated garlic).
If you want, you can add a finely chopped salted cucumber to this sauce.
6. Transfer the baked potatoes to a plate. Serve with the prepared sauce.
Try to prepare peasant potatoes according to this recipe. The breadcrumbs give them a very crunchy and appetizing crust!
Method of preparation
Sausages with baked potatoes
Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into larger pieces and place them in a higher tray. CUT
Sausages and smoked meat with baked potatoes
Nothing simpler and better. We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into suitable pieces. We put them
Baked potatoes with garlic
The potatoes thus cut are mixed in a bowl with the oil, salt, pepper and, optionally, with the garlic.
Place the potatoes in a baking tray with baking paper.
Cover with aluminum foil. Put in the oven for 30 minutes, then leave without foil for another 10-15 minutes, to brown.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Baked potatoes & video recipe
My dears, I don't know how it is with you, but with me potatoes I'm in power. My husband loves them ready anyway. She likes fried, boiled, mashed, baked. And since he prefers fried ones, I try to fool him with those made in the oven, which contain much less oil and are healthier. So I tried to find a variant that is as close as possible to the fried ones and I found this one that is absolutely insane.
Potatoes they are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, very fragrant and super tasty. For the spices, I used the mix for baked potatoes, which are super flavorful and contain Himalayan pink salt, a very salty salt that contains many essential minerals for the body. I also put dried rosemary, turmeric for color, herbs from Provence also from the undersigned and I sprinkled with good olive oil. A goodness.
Baked sausage potatoes
& Icirc & # 539i must:
500 g of fresh pork
3 tablespoons olive oil
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Put a baking sheet in a baking tray, then add the potatoes, pieces of sausage, salt, pepper, dried oregano, dried basil and olive oil. Then cover the tray with aluminum foil and put the tray in the oven, until the potatoes are soft. When they are ready, take the aluminum foil from the tray and let the potatoes brown again. When they are a little golden, take the potatoes out of the oven and dry them in the oven.
Preparation: 35 minutes Baking: 60 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Laura Cristina Chelciov, Genoa, Italy
Peasant potatoes in the oven
Careful! This recipe for peasant potatoes with baked bacon and garlic is absolutely delicious. It is easy to do, you can get help even from the little ones, and the preparation time will allow you to do other things at the same time. Here's how you can make peasant potatoes in your own kitchen without involving any frying!
Ingredients for 6-8 servings of baked potatoes:
10 slices of bacon
5 large new potatoes
3 medium onions
20 cloves of garlic
3 teaspoons dried thyme
freshly ground black pepper
4 steps to prepare peasant potatoes in the oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 218 ° C. Meanwhile, place the slices of bacon in a baking tray and leave until golden brown for about 10 minutes, then remove and place on a plate. Do not drain the fat left by the bacon.
2. If you use new potatoes, they do not shake, just clean well of dust and dirt under a stream of cold water and slice lengthwise, each into 4 large slices. Place the potato slices in the pan, stir a little to cover in the bacon fat. You can also add a little olive oil if you think they are not completely covered.
3. Peel the onions and cut them in the same way, into slices. Add the onion slices over the potatoes. Peel a squash, grate it and add it to the potatoes and onions. Sprinkle rubbed thyme between your fingers to release the flavors, and salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Leave this composition in the oven for about 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and you can put a fork in them without weight. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped bacon and add salt and pepper to taste.
How to make potatoes with garlic - How to prepare
We will wash the potatoes thoroughly under a stream of cold water, so that they are clean when we put them to boil. In the water in which we put the potatoes to boil we will put three tablespoons of table salt. We will boil the potatoes in their skins, so that they penetrate evenly and do not crush.
You need to choose a potato variety that is not floury and does not crumble easily. The most suitable would be red potatoes, because they tend to have a thicker shell than white ones. You will boil them for about half an hour, after which you will try them with a fork and leave them to boil if they are not ready.
The potatoes will get all the salt they need from the water and so you will get a much tastier dish than if you did not boil the potatoes in salted water. After they have boiled, we are going to drain the potato water and pass it through several cold waters so that it cools down a little faster.
We will leave them to cool in cold water so that the peel becomes easier to clean when they cool. We will then drain the water and start peeling the potatoes by hand, simply peeling off the peel. It should come off easily, without breaking pieces of potato.
Then, we are going to cut the potatoes into pieces of the right size, depending on their initial size. We will prepare a pan in which we will heat the sunflower oil, taking care not to heat it too much. If you opt for the butter recipe, be careful not to heat the butter too hard and be sure to use butter that contains at least 80% fat to make sure you cook a delicious dish.
While the oil is heating, we will clean the garlic clove and grind it. In the pan with the heated oil, we will put the garlic, taking care not to have time to burn, because the oil will get a bitter taste. Then turn off the stove and strain the oil from the crushed garlic, putting the oil in another container.
Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a clean pan on the stove over medium heat. Sprinkle the potato pieces with the previously prepared oil and let them brown. Be careful not to crush them with a spatula.
Once they are ready, we will turn off the stove. We will take the parsley and pass it through a stream of cold water. We will chop the parsley and sprinkle it over the garlic potatoes we have prepared! Good appetite!